Looking for the Best backpack for off roading? There are hundreds of options out there, but we have handpicked some of the Best Dirt Bike Trail Riding Backpack that one can find. We have used and reviewed each one of them and then start making this detailed list.
With this busy lifestyle surrounding us, weekends or vacations are the only things that play the role of an escape and gives you that instant rejuvenating and refreshing feeling.
The plans for such outings differ from person to person but if you are up for some adventure and bike rides we have just the perfect review for you.
When you speak of adventure and biking the first thing that comes to our mind is trail riding and for that, you need the basic equipment thus, this Best Dirt Bike Backpack and their reviews.
By this time you might be wondering why did we specifically choose the topic trail riding backpacks and not anything else. Yes, we heard you.
Well, it doesn’t matter if you are going for a trail ride for just a weekend or days more than that you do need a good quality backpack, right?
There are other aspects to dirt biking but for now, we will be limiting ourselves to the Best Dirt Biking backpacks so that we are picking up only what’s best for you and then review them.
What should I bring on a dirt bike trail?
On a dirt bike trail, you should carry good quality and durable type trail bags or packs or saddlebags whatever you are comfortable with. Along with that some of the essentials you should carry are a first aid kit, a multi-tool, waterproof matches, tire levers, water bladder etc.
What gear do you need for motocross?
This goes without saying but the first and foremost thing a motocross rider needs is a helmet that fits you perfectly. You should not be having second thought about the helmet and it should be of good quality as well.
How can I make my dirt bike look better?
We assume by making your dirt bike better you are talking about the performance because at the end of the day that is all that matters, right? so, to enhance the performance you should install a steering damper as it will keep the handlebars stable and give your hands a relief.
Is dirt biking a good workout?
When you compare dirt biking with a manual one the kind of stress your body goes through is nothing with a manual one but a dirt bike does provide some space to burn your calories and stay fit.
10 Best Dirt Bike Trail Riding Backpack
We know choosing the right backpacks isn’t a great deal but that is when you are planning to carry them for casual outings and not something as fun and adventurous as trail riding.
When it comes to that, you have to be a little careful about which backpack you are carrying with yourself.
Moreover, when you look at the market you will come across a lot of options that are specially designed for bikers and their extensive rides but not all of them are suitable for trail rides.
In case you are planning on one, you must have the backpacks that are undoubtedly durable and capable of withstanding the various climatic conditions.
There are many things that you need to carry On A Dirt Bike Trip, and we have found a detailed article about this, and you can read that from here.
Now that we are done with telling how important it is to have a separate backpack for your trail rides it’s time that we talk about our Best Dirt Bike Backpack.
These are the best dirt bike trail riding backpacks:
|S.No.||Products||Reviews & Ratings||Category|
|1.||Mubasel Gear Insulated||2760+ & 4.6/5||Best Dirt Bike Backpack|
|2.||Marchway Tactical Molle||810+ & 4.6/5||Best Tactical Dirt Bike Backpack|
|3.||TETON Sports Oasis 1100||3770+ & 4.5/5||Best All in One Dirt Bike Backpack|
|4.||FREEMOVE Hydration Pack Backpack||310+ * 4.5/5||Best Compact Dirt Bike Backpack|
|5.||OSPREY Daylite Plus Daypack||1480+ & 4.7/5||Best Casual Dirt Bike Backpack|
|6.||LOCALLION Outdoor Daypack Running||570+ & 4.3/5||Best Looking Dirt Bike Backpack|
|7.||OSPREY Packs Escapist 25||170+ & 4.6/5||Best Compact Dirt Bike Backpack|
|8.||DEUTER Trans-Alpine 30||20+ & 4.8/5||Best New Dirt Bike Backpack|
|9.||VENTURE PAL Daypack||6850+ & 4.4/5||Best Rated Dirt Bike Backpack|
|10.||ARVANO Mountain Bike Backpack||140+ & 4.6/5||Best Small Dirt Bike Backpack|
Being out in the sun doesn’t mean you have to keep yourself from drinking the right amount of water.
Thus, we have these hydration backpacks which not only solve the problem of being hydrated but also carry all your essential stuff.
About the one that we have here, it is one of the best quality products you will encounter in this price range.
The brand Mubasel Gear is quite popular among the consumers as well because of various reasons.
The first being, it can accompany you on almost all outdoor activities such as running, cycling, hiking, camping, or biking.
With a capacity of 2 liters of water storage, it is a pretty good deal given that it is priced at under $50.
It also comes with storage compartments to store your essentials and keep them organized so that you do not have a hard time finding something.
- Zip closure is easy to use and protects your stuff from getting wet
- Includes 70- Ounce (2 liters) BPA FREE food grade hydration bladder
- Thermal insulation keeps the water cold for 4 hours
- 3 storage compartment to keep your stuff organized
- 100% leakage proof design
- Padded shoulder straps
- Lightweight and breathable design
- 60 days 100% satisfaction guarantee from Mubasel Gear
- Free replacement of bladder for up to 60 days
- Comes in 13 exciting colour options to choose from
- Doesn’t bounce on
- A good amount of storage
- Though it claims to be leak proof there have been complaints about the same
- The hip belt is too high
The second one in this list of best dirt bike riding backpacks is again from a very affordable category and if you want to own something with good quality this should do the job just right.
Comparing it with the previous one in terms of storage we see that it has 3-liter water storage while the previous one had just 2 liters of storage.
With a dimension of 19.7 x 8.7 x 2.6 inches in size, it seems to promise good storage space for other things you want to carry as well.
Priced at under $40 it comes loaded with some great features however, we will be weighing the pros and cons for you.
It comes with four color options to choose from and has 800+ reviews and 4.6 stars out of 5. And itis a multipurpose backpack, you can use it for Cycling, Hiking, Running, Climbing, Hunting, Biking.
- Streamlined and compact design
- Soft air mesh back for airflow
- Heavy-duty 1000 Denier water-repellant nylon with super wear resistance
- Durable plastic buckles
- Military-grade webbing
- 3 Liters hydration bladder made of 100% BPA Free, food-grade TPU
- Quick-release valve
- Has four different color options to choose from
- Provides maximum mobility
- Good storage
- The water bladder’s plastic quality could have been better
- The hose is a little too sharp
- Not leak-proof
The next one in our list of best motocross backpacks is a little pricey than the previous ones but we can assure that every penny you spend on this backpack is going to be worth it.
With that assurance, let us get to know about this Teton hydration pack a little more.
As it seems from the amazing reviews and ratings on Amazon, surely, it is quite popular and well received by the consumers around the globe.
With a bladder of 2 liters, it comes with a panel- type designing and a zip closure.
Available in five different color options this one from Teton is quite versatile since this can be used by men, women, teenagers, everybody, and suits everyone’s frame.
Moreover, the usage of the backpack is not limited to just trail riding but can also be carried around the town for casual purposes, outdoor sports, morning training sessions, or just a Monday basketball match with your friends.
- 2L hydration bladder, kink-free sip tube, and push-lock cushioned bite valve
- Notched foam stabilizer and mesh covering
- Large main pocket to protect your things
- Bungee cord system for cycling and climbing helmets
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Sewn-in rain cover
- Compression straps
- Rain cover included
- Well-built and good designing
- No harness adjustment
- Not leak-proof
The next one in our list is from the brand Freemove and can be said as one of the best backpacks for off-roading due to various features, all of which will be listed down below.
To begin with, it comes with a 2 Litre hydration bladder like most of them in this list and not just that but it has a cooler bag also which is made of a flexible TPU material.
This implies that this part of the backpack is quite durable and long-lasting.
It comes with a zip closure which in our opinion is the best option out there until and unless it is of good quality.
Moreover, the cooler bag is capable of keeping your water cold for almost 5 hours.
- High- quality, Ripstop material
- Enough storage.
- Fully adjustable to any body size.
- High reflective elements to ensure visibility and safety
- Perfect for day hiking, running, biking, cycling, skiing, snowboarding, etc
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Replacements
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Good storage space
- Comfortable straps
- Additional pockets keep small things at handy
- Insulated bladder hose
- Stays in place and does not bounce or shift
- No drinking hose clip
- Not leakproof
By now, we hope we are on the same page where you cannot go for any other option but choose a good quality durable backpack for your outings and trips.
But, since we are talking about trail riding and adventures like that the previous options were hydration packs so that you do not have to carry water bottles around which is not only extra fussy but also very uncomfortable in the back.
Uncomfortable because when you carry these bottles that weight falls on just one corner or side of the backpack and is not distributed evenly and that is why hydration packs are considered better options.
The next one though is not essentially a hydration pack but more of a standard backpack with comfortable straps and enough storage.
Now, to know if this can be counted amongst the best dirt bike backpack have a look at the features mentioned above.
- Large panel loading main compartment provides accessibility to inside contents
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage options
- The multi-function interior sleeve can be used for either a hydration reservoir or tablet
- Front panel shove-it pocket is great for stashing a light rain shell and other smaller items
- Mesh- covered die-cut foam back panel provides both comfort and ventilation
- Total volume: 20L
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
Take it from us, Locallion has some of the best dirt biking backpacks and if it is not just that you are looking for, no worries Locallion has a solution to all your backpack problems.
You name it and they have it. From hydration backpack to camping backpack, riding backpack and whatnot.
You name it and they have it. But, the one we are talking about today is from their cycling backpack section and is priced at under $40.
Moreover, it has some cool features which are a little difficult to come across in this price range. When asked about it, we would start with how versatile it is.
This is not one of those backpacks that are going to sit in your cupboard waiting to be used on a special occasion or outing rather you can carry it for almost all of the outdoor activities you like to indulge in.
It can be cycling, jogging, climbing, hiking, or traveling anything. Some other features of the Locallion cycling backpack are mentioned below:
- Breathable back material
- Mesh padding for maximum comfort and heat dissipation
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- External storage system
- Security guarantee with reflective straps and whistle on the chest strap
- Made of high- quality waterproof material
- Completely waterproof
- Comes with a whistle on the chest strap for added security
- Eight different color options
- Good storage space
- Several buckles and straps for that perfect fit
- Not well-made
- Does not have a rain cover
The next pick from Osprey is again one of those best backpacks for off-roading since it does not look like a heavy-duty backpack and still holds up a lot of stuff, has several compartments to keep your clothes and other things organized.
Rather, it can be used as a daily backpack as well.
Something that you can carry for cycling, jogging and even for longer durations such as hiking, outdoor photography, camping etc. All of this with just one simple backpack. Isn’t that intriguing?
The best part of this backpack as it can be used as normal backpack as well, it doesn’t looks like a riding or hiking backpack.
And you can store a lot of things in it, as it can be extended and can be easily stretched, and it has two models as well i.e. Escapist 18 (170+ Reviews & 4.6/5) and Escapist 32 (140+ Reviews & 4.7/5).
And these two backpacks come with extra features that this model lacks. Let’s find out some more features of the Osprey escapist 25 daypack.
- Zipper closure
- 15’’ shoulder drop
- 19” high and 12” wide
- External hydration sleeve in the back panel
- Torso adjustable harness
- Integrated rain cover
- Blinker light attachment for safety and visibility
- Lid lock helmet attachment system
- Completely waterproof
- Vented back does a good job of keeping the sweat at bay
- Good quality rain cover
- Little overpriced
Don’t we just want our things to be in their proper place and that we don’t have to waste our time looking for them?
Be it your cupboard or a backpack for a trip well thought and well-designed compartments are always appreciated.
The same goes with the Deuter Trans Alpine 30 backpack, one of the best dirt bike trail riding backpack that comes with exterior and interior pockets both so the little things come handy and you don’t have to spend minutes looking for it.
It also has a lot of space to store things and comes with a rain cover as well, and you can use it as a normal backpack as well, and comes with a lot of storage compartments so that your stuff doesn’t get mixed up.
Moreover, it is also one of those backpacks designed to make it long-lasting and durable. Some other features of this backpack are mentioned below:
- Dedicated smartphone pocket.
- External helmet holder with strap adjustment
- Polyester material
- A lot of Storage Compartments
- Zipper closure
- Overall capacity 30L
- Spring-steel frame is built to give your pack structure
If you are one of those youngsters who cannot even have the thought of spending vacations indoors and are constantly looking for an adventurous getaway you and we both know how important it is to have a backpack that does the job of carrying your stuff fine and is durable too.
Here, we have the venture pal hiking backpack that is not very well known in the market of adventure gears but has been gaining its consumer’s trust pretty quick with its products.
This backpack has a lot of color options to choose from, there are a total of 11 colors to pick from, and it can be used as a normal backpack as well.
It comes with lots of compartments to store things, but it lacks the waist support while using the backpack on your bag, and the best part of this bag is that it can be shirked down and can become a small handbag if not in use.
This backpack is surely one of them. This is so because it has some amazing features which we are stating below and disclose what makes it one of the best dirt bike riding backpacks.
- Zipper closure. High-quality tear and water-resistant material
- Heavy-duty two way SBS metal zippers
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable straps
- Multi compartments
- Lightweight and compact
- Overall capacity: 35 Litres
- Space saver
- Comfortable with great padding
- Easily folds up into its pocket
- Thin material
- Not well-made
The last one in our list of best dirt bike trail riding backpacks comes from the house of Arvano, a fairly new name in the sphere of backpacks.
Nonetheless, its mountain bike backpack has received 4.5-star ratings on Amazon and some 79% of the users have given it a 5-star rating.
This backpack comes with a headphone jack, so that you can easily listen to your music, the overall size of the bag is very compact, which means you can use it for other sports as well like hiking, cycling and climbing.
It also has compartments for small things like phones, notebooks, goggles, and wallets.
But it lacks a cushioned chest support, but it has straps that you can use for chest support.
If we are, to be honest, this is a pretty big deal for a new brand as such in this competitive market. The credit to this can be solely given to the cool features that it has been adorned with.
- Zipper closure
- Made of high quality, durable ripstop material and best-quality zippers
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Specially designed for biking
- Ergonomic design
- Reflective straps for safe riding
- Headphone output
- Suitable for various outdoor activities
- Internal elasticated compartment for a hydration bladder
- Adjustable straps for the perfect fit
- Breathable mesh padding
- The headphone output is a quite innovative and unique feature
- Not the best one out there for tall people
Things to Keep in Mind Before Buying a Dirt Bike Trail Riding Backpack
These were our top ten picks for the best dirt bike trail riding backpack and the ones which in our opinion are completely worth every penny that you invest in them.
Moreover, we do not want you to have limited ones and thus we have this buying guide to help you explore more options and sort out the ones that will be useful.
Here are some of the points you should keep in mind:
- Size: Before you move forward with buying a particular backpack for dirt trail riding it is important to have a look at the product dimensions in order for it to go with your body frame.
This will ensure that the pack fits you perfectly and doesn’t bounce or shift while riding and distract you.
- Material: The quality that has been used in the making of your backpack needs to be of good quality and something that will last you long enough.
You must have seen companies mentioning the dernier number to denote the quality of their fabric. But how do you know how much dernier is good?
Well, the higher the number the better and thicker the fabric.
- Features: While you check the features section you will know that there are a lot of them but you need to know which one of them matters and which one doesn’t.
Hydration systems and reflective stripes are some of the most common features.
The hydration system is meant to store water in your backpack while the reflective stripes ensure availability and safety while you ride at night.
- Price: This goes without saying but we still want to mention that the backpacks should be aptly priced. Not too cheap but not too steep as well.
Do your research and you will surely come across something that fits in your budget.
- Reviews and Ratings: Going through reviews and ratings of a product is an integral part of your research process and should not be skipped at any cost after all it is coming from the people who have already used it.
There will be several bad reviews too but that is where your analysis skills come into play, right?
Now that we are done with covering nearly all the aspects of dirt bike trail riding and backpacks you will need at such trips we hope it has helped you in some way.
Many of the new riders think that they can use regular backpack as their riding backpack, but what are the differences between these two, and we have found a difference video that can help you understand this better.
Though there are many good options in the market we only wanted the good for you and thus ended up picking the above-mentioned ten.
Moreover, you can always go through the reviews and ratings of these backpacks and see what works the best for you.
You might pick up one from the above list or maybe you won’t but these are the ones that have received the best kind of appreciation from the consumers and the chances that it will work for you as well are extremely high.
- 10 Best Motorcycle Goggles That Fit Over Prescription Glasses
- Best Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket (2020)
Below are the some of the best selling dirt bike backpack from Amazon: