Some riders love summers, some don’t, and wearing an all-season riding jacket is not comfortable during summers. There are many summer-specific riding jackets, and we have picked some of the Best Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket. These are the Best summer jackets for women:
|Product||Reviews & Ratings||Category|
|Viking Cycle Motorcycle Jackets||218 (4.6/5)||Best Looking Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket|
|ILM Motorcycle Jackets||225 (4.5/5)||Best Protection Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket|
|Joe Rocket – 1061-5002 Atomic 4.0||145 (4.4/5)||Overall Best Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket|
|Highway 21 Aira Mesh||9 (5.0/5)||Best Simple Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket|
|Joe Rocket Cleo Elite||60 (4.7/5)||Best Ventilated Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket|
|Joe Rocket Velocity||42 (4.5/5)||Best Fit Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket|
|Joe Rocket Cleo 2.2||169 (4.6/5)||Best Designer Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket|
|ALPHA CYCLE GEAR||4 (4.5/5)||Best Affordable Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket|
|Leather Teknik WCJ-1844||6 (4.7/5)||Best Casual Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket|
Isn’t it great you got your hands on the motorcycle you have been wanting since forever and loved the experience? We are sure you got most of the things checked out from your summer checklist including the riding gear. You did right?
Please don’t say you didn’t because you surely don’t want to head out in the sun with your bike but not the correct gear but even if you didn’t we have a list curated for women’s summer motorcycle jackets. This is going to help you in ways u didn’t even imagine you would need help for.
Choosing the right women’s summer jackets gets a little off track in comparison to other clothing pieces to choose from because you are going to ride to different places with different climatic conditions and whatnot.
Though you would have done your end of research you don’t know what the weather might surprise you with hence, it is always better to be prepared beforehand rather than sitting and thinking what to do next.
While you might be well equipped with the riding gear for the monsoon or winter season it is summertime and the sun is out. You now, need to shop for riding gear that goes perfectly with the weather and your sense of styling as well.
If you are new to the riding thing, then this article about Beginner’s Guide To Motorcycle Gear article will help you in learning which gear is important and why it is important.
To know which ones are the potential options to choose from, scroll through and you will have nine different options for our Best Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket.
Do you wear a motorcycle jacket in the summer?
Biker jackets have a variety of options and the most commonly known are the leather ones and hence the confusion if you wear a motorcycle jacket in the summer. It is indeed true that a leather jacket cannot be worn in summer but the alternatives are vented or mesh jackets that keep you cool too.
Which is the best motorcycle jacket for hot weather?
The best motorcycle jackets to be worn in summer are the mesh or vented ones since they allow the air to pass through and allow you to breathe as well. If you are willing to buy one you can surely check out one from our list.
9 Best Women’s Summer Motorcycle Jacket
While we go on and on recommending our picks from the women’s summer jackets you might ask yourself do you even need a motorcycle jacket when you have another hundred pieces of clothing lying around.
We say, yes you do and the reasons for the same are right here:
- Comfort: You might own a lot of other pieces to ride in but a summer motorcycle jacket is what you need if you want to go for long summer rides without compromising on the comfort level.
- Protection: This is very basic but a strong leather jacket would also protect you from any kind of cut, scratch, or abrasion if you happen to get into a small accident somehow.
- Rain: Apart from the amazing photoshoots you can have with your jacket and bike a motorcycle jacket will also prevent you from getting wet in the rain when you don’t have a place to stop by.
Now, with any more bits of information here and there let’s get to the point and get to know the top ten picks in women’s summer motorcycle jacket category.
Viking Cycle Motorcycle Jackets for Women
Without any order of preference, we begin with our list of picks and the first one is from the Viking Cycle and is one from the women mesh motorcycle jackets category.
Scrolling and viewing through different places on the internet you must have an idea of the pricing of different bike gears by now and that nothing is inexpensive unless you compromise on the quality.
However, if you want your purchases to last long you should always go for the higher quality stuff.
The Viking Cycle Women Mesh Jacket has received amazing reviews for its quality and comfort by the consumers who have tried it before and that is one of the reasons why it features in our list of women mesh motorcycle jackets.
- 600D PU material makes it ultra-comfortable, durability, and waterproof.
- The strong material makes it weather-resistant as well.
- Mesh panels on the torso, back, and arms keep you cool on warm days.
- Multi-pocket jacket.
- Hi-vis reflective piping on the front and back.
- Comes with several pockets and your stuff is safe from rain as well
- Keeps you cool even in higher temperatures
- Comes in four attractive colors
- Affordable with great quality
- Adjustable waist
- It doesn’t come with chest armor
- You cannot remove the armor
ILM Motorcycle Jackets Moto Jacket for Women and Men
Lately, brands are understanding that women too have ventured into the riding sphere and thus, are now coming with motorcycle jackets that are fit for them.
But, what is also true is that not all women like wearing those. A lot of them are looking for the unisexual ones since they are edgy and not look that feminine.
If you are one among them, so you are going to like the ILM Unisex Motorcycle Jackets which is one of the best summer jackets women’s.
With the looks of it, you can surely tell that it is a little more efficient in covering up your skin and protecting against any foreign element while riding.
It also keeps you cool during the scorching heat because of its unique ventilation system.
Do check it out if you want to be away from the typical women jackets and are looking for something edgier to check this summer jacket for women.
- Unique Ventilation System for Summer Rides.
- Waterproof outer shell.
- Removable thermal quilted liner for winter use.
- Removable C.E. Approved Armor in Spine and Elbows.
- Extra external shoulders, back chest and kidney armor.
- Reflective white tape for visibility.
- Four different sizes are available.
- Affordable price
- Edgy look
- The removable quilted liner makes it handy in winters too
- External armor
- Not waterproof
- Not weather resistant
Joe Rocket – 1061-5002 Atomic 4.0
The next one in our list of motorcycle jackets is a great buy if you often travel to places where it rains a lot or rains unexpectedly.
This particular one right here is what you should be going for then. Women store a lot of stuff in their pockets and that is when you will thank yourself for choosing this women’s summer vest over everything else.
If you buy a non-waterproof one like the previous one we mentioned in our list the items stored in your pocket aren’t protected and can get ruined or destroyed but it is not the case with Joe Rocket Riding Jacket.
We say this because the jacket comes with waterproof treated rock tex 600 outer shell and laser-cut waterproof zippers.
- 7- point sure fit user-defined custom adjustment system.
- Laser-cut waterproof zippers.
- Removable insulated full sleeve liner.
- C.E. approved armor at shoulder and elbows.
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E.
- Waterproof treated Rock Tex 600 outer shell
- Comes in 10 different sizes.
- Seven different colors are available.
- Waterproof zippers
- Quality material
- A lot of different sizes and colors
- A little too bulky
Highway 21 Air Mesh
If you are in search of a great quality women’s mesh riding jacket we think you should stop your search, for now, check out the Highway Aira Mesh Women Jacket and then decide if you want to continue your search or not.
The best thing about this jacket is that it isn’t bulky like some other cheap options available in the market.
It looks good and feels comforting on the skin as well. Like many other jackets that we have talked about in this list, this one too comes with reflective piping for safety purposes.
Moreover, it doesn’t necessarily look like a biker jacket and thus you can wear it casually as well and no one would notice it to be a riding gear. Isn’t that great?
- Abrasion-resistant mesh design keeps the rider cool even in the scorching heat.
- Removable CE shoulder and elbow armor.
- High visibility reflective piping.
- Water and wind-resistant removable liner.
- Three-step adjustable arm volume control.
- Lightweight riding jacket
- Provides enough wind blockage
- Keeps you cool even on hot summer days
- Breathable material
- Comes with a bag for the liner as well
- Well- made
- No complaints as of now
Joe Rocket Cleo Elite
Our fifth recommendation in the list from the category of women mesh motorcycle jackets and thus makes for the perfect summer jackets for women.
Also, because it is lightweight motorcycle jacket for women and has that touch of ‘extra’ with some brilliant features such as the two-stage waterproof liner and such things which we will discuss in the features section.
It can also be counted amongst the best waterproof rider jackets due to some new and useful features.
Adjustable sleeve and waist system is one of the best features we have come across so far and unique as well.
For those who like a snug fit to their jackets, this is going to be a great option since it won’t make you feel uncomfortable as well.
- Cooling free air mesh shell torso, back, and arms.
- Two-stage waterproof and insulated zip outliner.
- Extremely accessible C.E. approved armor in shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual-density spine pad.
- 8-point sure fit adjustment system.
- Adjustment system at multiple points
- Armor in shoulder and elbows
- The spine pads can be removed as and when required
- 11 size variants to choose from
- Amazing color options
- Sleeve length should have been adjustable
- The liner part isn’t breathable
- It doesn’t have protection on Ribs
Joe Rocket Velocity
The next of the women mesh motorcycle jackets in our list is the Joe Rocket Velocity Women’s Mesh Motorcycle Jacket.
We agree you have seen a lot of Joe`s motorcycle jackets in this collection of women’s summer motorcycle jackets and we are just halfway there but common how can we compromise on the quality even if we have to give up on a little bit of variation.
Moreover, the highlight about the rider jackets from Joe is that the quality you get at the price is undoubtedly unbeatable and as if that wasn’t even they have different types of jackets adorned with different and exciting features.
That being said, let us discover the features of the Joe Rocket Velocity Jacket.
- Cooling free air mesh shell torso, back, and arms.
- Rock Tex reinforced at the shoulders, ribs, elbows, and forearms.
- Removable waterproof full sleeve liner.
- Contoured armor at the shoulders and elbows.
- Comfortable for long rides a well
- Effectively protects the skin from any kind of abrasion and scratches
- Lightweight motorcycle jacket women
- Removable inside layer makes it a versatile piece of clothing
- Positionable armor
- A size chart would have been very helpful
- No waterproofing
- Doesn’t have waist straps
Joe Rocket Cleo 2.2
We know there are a lot of options for the best women’s mesh riding jackets available in the market out there and if you dig deeper you might find something that looks average and does the job too.
But since you won’t be buying a riding jacket for yourself every time you decide to go on a summer trip with your bike why not invest in something that covers all the traits of a ‘perfect buy’?
If you wish to do so we advise you to invest a little in one of Joe’s riding jackets and if you are having a problem in choosing which one of them go for the Rocket Cleo 2.2 version because to us it seems to be the visual representation of every penny you have invested in it simply because it looks amazingly expensive.
- Free Air mesh torso and back with textile reinforced shoulders and arms.
- C.E. approved armor at the shoulders and elbows.
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector.
- 9-point sure fit custom adjustment system.
- 8 zippers for pant attachment.
- Reflective stripe.
- Great airflow
- Adjustable so you can layer it as well on cold days
- Accurate size chart
- The good quality mesh keeps you cool
- Great price point
- The material is a little too coarse and stiff
- Not for busty people
ALPHA CYCLE GEAR
Giving our readers a break from the different Joe’s Motorcycle Riding Jackets we have this one from Alpha, an all-season women motorcycle jacket that can be worn by riders in all the seasons without thinking twice.
After all, if you are spending good money on a bike jacket why not take it with you on all the trips.
Isn’t it? well, this one surely can be your companion in all of the rides because of the various features it has such as the fully adjustable fit or the thermal removable jacket inside. It comes three years of warranty and zippers has lifetime warranty.
Features like these make it one of the ideal summer jackets for women and guess what, you are still to discover others of them:
- Easy to adjust cuffs, forearm, biceps, collar, and waist.
- CE Approved armor.
- Features two armors on shoulders, two on elbows, and one on back to prevent common injuries.
- Removable armor.
- Thermal removable jacket.
- High visibility logos.
- Several pockets.
- Motorcycle pant zipper connection.
- Compatible with the following motorcycles: Cruiser, Sportsbike, Motocross, Dirt Bike, Touring, Scooter, etc.
- Good quality material has been used
- Very affordable
- Comes in two color options
- Seven sizes to choose your perfect fit from
- Not that breathable
- A size chart could have been included
- No Color Options
Leather Teknik WCJ-1844
To end this loss of best summer jackets women’s we have an option that isn’t very cheap and not too expensive as well.
This only means that the quality you will be getting is quite intermediate but not on the cheap size. With three different color options and four size options, you can choose the one which suits you perfectly to you.
The fact that it is an all-season and waterproof rider jacket also makes it worthy of being counted amongst the most useful and efficient pieces out there.
- Made of polyester and air mesh fabric.
- Five removable armors.
- Cool air-mesh shell torso and back.
- Two removable waterproof and thermal full sleeve liners.
- Laser reflector printing.
- Built-in protectors for extra safety.
- Comfortable fit
- Mesh designing keeps you cool
- Heavy-duty fabric
- Three colors
- No chest protection
- No waterproofing
Things to Keep in Mind Before Buying a Riding Jacket
With the last and ninth recommendation, we come to the end of our list of women’s summer motorcycle jackets but we still want to share with you a few pointers that should not slip from your mind while buying a riding jacket.
- Material: The material of your jacket has to be comfortable because after all it is a clothing item and is in direct contact with your skin.
Different materials are meant for different purposes such as the leather ones for speed racing since it protects the skin from abrasion, thermal liners to keep you warm, and so on. Choose the one that aligns with your needs.
- Type: There are various types of jackets like the leather ones, sport touring jackets, adventure touring jackets, etc. While the leather ones are not very practical we recommend you to go for waterproof jackets for touring.
- Fitting: Buying the jacket that fits perfectly is very important so that its features can be helpful.
For example, if the jacket isn’t your true fit the armor won’t position on your shoulders and elbows and it wouldn’t be able to do its job.
- Ventilation: Talking about summer jackets for women ventilation becomes a very important criterion to look forward to.
Mesh, zippers, and vents are incorporated in jackets to keep you cool on those sunny days. Hence, if you are going to be traveling while the sun is out to make sure that your jacket has these features.
- Protection: You need to check the quality of protection gard they have used in jacket, and where are they placed, sometimes many jacket maker missed some places to add the protection pads.
- Visibility: A lot of the jackets that we have mentioned in the list previously comes with reflective stripes which are essentially put for safety reasons.
Do you have to wear a jacket on a motorcycle?
Jackets are worn on motorcycles due to various reasons. They keep you comfortable, protect you from the weather, abrasions, etc.
Why do bikers wear black?
Black has many meanings attached to it. One is that it looks cool, trendy, and also that it is one of the most prominent colors.
What should you not wear on a motorcycle?
Women should wear shorts or sandals on motorcycles due to safety reasons. And don’t wear normal jeans or anything that doesn’t have any kind of protection.
Are jeans good for motorcycle riding?
While the ordinary jeans might not be the perfect bike gear you can surely go for the specifically tailored biking jeans to protect you from any kind of abrasion.
Why do bikers wear a vest?
Bikers wear vest to protect their skin from any kind of abrasion that might happen during small accidents and also is protected from the dirt and dust.
Through this article, we aimed at giving our readers the best jackets for female riders and the top picks because initially, it might look very simple and that you do not need to do any research for buying a jacket.
But this is not just any other jacket but a biking gear that has a lot of factors involved rather than just comfort and looks. We hope we have been able to explain it most simply and recommended the products that wouldn’t be a disappointment for you.
We have also made a detailed list of Best Motorcycle Jackets Under 200 dollars, you can read that as well if you have a very tight budget.
We do, however, advise you to check the facts and information correctly before buying a biking jacket for yourself since this is about your safety and comfort which you would not compromise with.
Below are the some of the best selling women’s summer motorcycle jacket from Amazon:
[amazon bestseller=”women’s summer motorcycle jacket” items=”5″ template=”table”]