Are you confused about whether to buy the LS2 Stream EVO FF320 helmet or not, I have been using it for the last three years now, and I can help you in understanding this helmet, what are the goods, and bads about it. And then you can decide whether to buy this one or not.
Any passionate rider will never hit the roads without a helmet. A helmet is one of the most important riding gear. It not only protects your skull and keeps you safe but it also looks cool on your head.
Moreover, in today’s world, helmets have changed and advanced a lot. Now, you can find technologically advanced helmets with added features and functionalities. I have been owning one for three years now for that matter and I absolutely love it.
So, I thought it will be a good time to put together a review of this fantastic LS2 Stream (EVO FF320) helmet. Go on, have a read of this 3 years ownership review of LS2 Stream (EVO FF3200) to know if it’s going to be a good fit for you.
Many sellers provide too much information. That makes it difficult for you to compare different products. That is why we have prepared an overview of the helmet.
We will check out its features and performance and talk about the upsides and downsides of the helmet and other relevant factors considering the type of activities you can do while using it.
Before going further let’s first check the specifications:
- Shape: Long Oval
- Size: XXS – XXL
- Safety: DOT/ECE 22.05 Certified
- Weight: 2.16 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
LS2 Stream Helmet Review
The FF320 Stream is a full-face polycarbonate helmet made by LS2 in China. It’s made to be lightweight and convenient to use. The helmet has an excellent reputation among consumers as a reliable and affordable full-face helmet.
It was designed for people who do a lot of riding, either for love or to make a living. Some claim that it suits adults who can hold their own on the road, but others have pointed out that most riders are not adults.
The design of the helmet is excellent. Even though this helmet is a perfect fit for riders as it covers the face, ears, and head completely, you can breathe freely with it on.
The internal sunshade cover is a clip design that is easy to operate when wearing gloves. It can be utilized to keep the buckle on the left side of your head in place, so you won’t have to worry about it slipping off while you’re using it. It’s also easy to attach and detach.
This helmet offers excellent comfort and protection due to its airy design. It fits more quickly than other helmets in this price category, making it perfect for those who have problems wearing different types of helmets.
When it comes to the noise of their helmets, both the pros and casual riders seem to agree that the EVO-FF320 from LS2 has a different level of noise than other helmets. It starts with a slight whistle as you first put on the helmet and then continues getting louder as you keep on riding.
In addition, this helmet was relatively quieter than most of its peers compared to other competitors in its price range. The helmet made an average amount of noise. However, there was a slight whistling noise unless you positioned your head in a particular position.
The LS2 is the successor to the previous generation Stream series. It features a new wider front visor, which makes it easier to see and protects against sun damage while wearing it on the head. It will be equipped with a 3mm thick optically correct clear main visor that’s extra-large for its size.
The helmet comes with a unique design that will give you extra comfort and safety while riding. It also has an optical correction that helps in increasing visibility and reducing distraction while riding.
The helmet has been constructed with a unique shape that improves visibility when riding in dark conditions. This is done using a 3D printed shell structure and an integrated sun visor.
Continue reading this page if you want to learn more about the LS2 Stream (EVO FF3200) helmet. We will review this helmet in detail before giving you an idea of what precisely the product is all about.
- The LS2 Waterproof Sports Helmet is an excellent choice for water sports and other outdoor activities. With its water-resistant construction, the helmet ensures the safety and protects from rain and inclement weather.
- The LS2 is a full-fledged consumer wearable device that has been specially designed to keep connected with your smartphone even without having to wear a headset.
It does not require any additional wireless accessories or wires to be in place; You can play with it for hours without having to worry about anything.
- LS2 Stream Helmet is highly durable, lightweight, and comfortable. This headset’s design is designed to be worn comfortably on the face. If you want to listen to your music, this product is a good choice.
- The LS2 Stream Helmet is a great device that can be used to make your ride as comfortable as possible. It comes with an intercom function that allows you to talk to your passengers and receive, transmit, and read messages. The helmet is lightweight, small in size, and can charge independently.
- LS2 Stream Helmet is a genuinely revolutionary helmet. It has the most advanced features in the market yet is still affordable for those who are not necessarily looking for the latest tech but are more interested in a comfortable, lightweight, and no-waffle helm.
- The LS2 Stream Helmet is a vent-free helmet that’s stylish and high-tech. It features a full face shield, integrated chin curtain, and a dual opening exhaust port with a detachable exhaust flap.
- The helmet contains two shields for each eye to prevent the wearer from getting blinded while playing video games.
- LS2 Stream Helmet is the most popular protective eyewear on the market today. It has various features that make it a versatile helmet and an essential piece of equipment for all outdoor sportsmen. It is available in two different styles – Pinlock ready face shield or standard face shield.
- The most important one is the “Removable and Washable Comfort Liner”, which keeps your head cool and helps you to dry off your sweaty face shield when it gets wet.
- This feature is backed up by the “Breathe Deflection System”, which allows you to breathe while riding without having to remove your helmet, giving you a much more comfortable riding experience.
- It is made of high-pressure thermoplastic. Also, it features some advanced features such as 3D optical correction and an FFS fog fighter system that delivers superior visibility even at high speeds.
PROs & CONs
- Great ventilation
- Very light in weight
- A visor for shade
- Washable padding- chin skirt included
- Pockets for speakers
- Optics that are crystal clear and not distorted
- Extremely loud (due to speaker pockets)
- Less padding than competitors
- Interior plastics have a cheap feel to them -chin skirt likes to pop out all the time
The LS2 Stream is a high-quality helmet that takes safety to the next level. The superb protection, highly advanced features, and great design make it a perfect fit for sports activities and commuting to work on the bike.
The helmet’s lightweight nature makes it a perfect choice for motorcycle riders trying to maximize their power and bikers who need to ride with precision and speed.
It is also an ideal choice for people who want to be protected but don’t like making bold statements about the kind of helmets they wear or the brand they have attached to themselves.
The helmet has excellent build quality, is comfortable, and takes care of all the little details (e.g. pin lock ready visor, thoroughly ventilated, and has a great viewport). It comes with a removable visor that you can use to protect yourself from bright streaks of light.
At the back of the helmet, there is a great air ventilation system that will help the user stay relaxed while riding their ATV.
Overall, when it comes to the LS2 Stream (EVO FF3200) helmet. I can highly recommend it to anyone in need of a new helmet. It has an excellent introductory price and has a great lifetime warranty on its parts. All in all, I would suggest this helmet to anyone at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are LS2 helmets worth it?
The LS2 helmet is a lightweight and technologically advanced helmet that provides superior visibility from the front, sides, and rear. It is an affordable option for riders who want to improve their safety on the road. u003cbru003eu003cbru003eLS2 is one of the best helmets in the market. Most notable brands sell it, specifically designed for off-road driving. Its price tag is almost as low as Vega’s, which also offers better value for money than Vega’s.
Are LS2 helmets DOT approved?
This is a commercial argument. The DOT logo on the helmet is not approval but merely a reminder that this kind of equipment should be used and secured with it to avoid accidents.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eIf a vehicle brand does not have the required stickers, it is potentially dangerous for people on the road. We should consider this a safety threat and begin wearing DOT-approved helmets.
Is LS2 an Evo?
The Evo is an excellent helmet for serious cyclist who wants to improve the rider’s performance. The Evo has many advanced features, and at the same time, it is pretty affordable.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eThe LS2 FF320 Stream Evo Helmet is a high-tech helmet with a highly aerodynamic and durable shell. It can stand up to solid forces without any problem during high-intensity cycling, as well as during heavy downhills and sprints. u003cbru003eu003cbru003eThe advanced liner design ensures no chance of water getting into the helmet while using it in extreme conditions.
Are LS2 helmets Chinese?
The LS2 crash helmet is a motorcycle helmet manufactured by a Chinese motorcycle manufacturer. The Chinese motorcycle helmet manufacturer LS2 is known for its innovative and unique design. u003cbru003eu003cbru003eThey were the first to introduce a crash helmet that meets all requirements. The top helmet is made of carbon fiber with advanced technological features.
Motorcycle Helmet Buying Guide
If you are looking to purchase a helmet for yourself or even as a gift, keep in mind the following tips. There are plenty of helmets on the market and it can be difficult to choose one that is right for you. The following are some of the most important things to consider when choosing a helmet:
- Fit: A helmet must fit snugly. It should neither be too tight nor too loose. The tightness of the helmet will prevent you from falling off the bike, while a loose helmet may cause a portion of your head to fall outside the helmet and impair your vision or your ability to maintain balance.
- Protection: Helmets that cover the front and back of your head must have good protection from impact to meet applicable standards. Proper coverage of the front and back of your head is usually dependent on the severity of the crash but is essential for both liability and safety.
- Stability: Helmets should be sturdy and designed to absorb shock. Most helmets are made of a combination of materials including foam, plastic, and EPS (expanded polystyrene). The more energy a helmet can absorb and dissipate, the less force you’ll feel when you hit the ground. The stability of the helmet is one of the most important factors.
The weight of the helmet, what sort of padding it has, and how far the helmet can be shifted forward or backward will help in determining its potential for durability, but another factor worth noting is how much space there is between the helmet and your head. This is an important factor for those with a rounder or wider head.
Even if the helmet has a thin layer of padding, if it sits too close to your head, the force will be transferred directly to your skull and there’s a good chance that it could cause damage or even a fatal impact.
When it comes to shifting the helmet forward or backward, think about how easy it is to do that and how difficult it would be for someone with a small head to do that.
But what if your helmet is just too heavy for you? To get around this problem, head protectors have started offering more lightweight and even minimalist designs.
This can be either the case with more basic foam padding and breathable fabrics or highly advanced helmets that use integrated technology for added features and increased safety.
- Budget: Budget is also another factor that one should consider before purchasing a helmet, price of helmet starts from $150 and can go upto 4 digits, the expensive one will comes with more features such as light weight and premium materials, etc.
Thus one must take into consideration the budget first. There are plenty of brands that offer good quality helmets at very low prices, thus you can go with the helmet which suits your pocket.
- Quality: Quality is a factor that helps you in knowing how good the helmet is. You can go with the branded helmets, with better quality and comfort or ones that are priced slightly lower than branded ones but offer great safety as well.
- Type: There are many types of motorcycle helmets, and now you have to choose according to your needs, there are half face helmet, modular helmet, full face helmet, etc. So pick according to your needs and likes you have to go with any one of them.