1. Alloy wheels are lighter than steel ones.
2. The weight of alloy wheels is distributed more evenly, so they don’t wear out as quickly.
3. Not all alloy wheels are expensive – there are plenty of affordable options available.
4. Alloy wheels can be custom-made to suit your vehicle’s make and model.
5. Alloys will never rust like steel does, which means you won’t have to worry about them in the winter months.
6. It’s easy to find a company that offers both installation and warranty coverage for your new set of alloys.
7. Alloys make a vehicle look much more stylish and luxurious.
8. Alloy wheels are available in a variety of colors – from gleaming chrome to flashy silver.
9. There is an alloy wheel that perfectly matches your motorcycle or car’s stock design, so you can get the complete look you’re after with just one purchase.
10. The lighter weight means faster acceleration, better braking response time and increased vehicle stability on sharp turns.
11. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on tires when you have alloy wheels because they have reduced rotational mass compared to steel wheels.
12. An aluminum alloy has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than mild steel, which makes it very durable and easy to machine [for more details, see reference #2].
13. Many alloy wheels offer tread designs with siping (the act of creating many tiny slits in the tire’s surface) to provide greater traction when riding on slippery surfaces like snow or ice.
14. Alloys are perfect for all riders – whether you prefer off-roading, cruising the highway or just want an upgrade over your old steel wheels.
15. Depending on demand and supply, alloys may be less expensive than previously thought.
16. The right design is available for most vehicles – even if it has a custom paint job or logo on it that makes it very unique [for example see reference #1].
17. They look beautiful – especially compared to your plain steel wheels [for example see reference #9].
18. Alloys are stronger and can support a higher load than steel wheels.
19. They come in a variety of different sizes and bolt patterns, offering plenty of choices for your ride.
20. Most alloys will last longer than the vehicle itself – so you get great performance out of them even after your car or motorcycle is sold [see reference #3].
21. Alloy wheels ensure increased traction on slippery surfaces like snow and ice [see reference #12].
22. Depending on who makes them, they may be made to exact specifications – ensuring that the wheels fit perfectly and that they won’t wobble while driving or vibrate excessively while riding [reference: see reference #4].
23. Alloys are available for sale right on your favorite automotive store’s website – you don’t have to look elsewhere or make a special trip to get them [see reference #7].
24. Not all alloy wheels are made of aluminum – some are stainless steel, which means they won’t corrode or rust like their counterparts do [reference: see reference #2].
25. They’re perfect for many different types of riding, whether that’s cruising the streets or getting dirty off-roading [see reference #17].
26. There is an alloy wheel out there for any vehicle, no matter how unique it may be, so you’ll never have trouble finding one that matches yours perfectly.
27. You can save money when buying alloy wheels for your motorcycle or car, because they’re often more affordable than steel wheels.
28. Alloys are lighter than steel wheels, making them faster and easier to accelerate, speed up and stop [reference: see reference #11].
29. They will not rust like the steel wheels on some motorcycles – which means you never have to worry about winter weather conditions causing problems with your ride [see reference #6].
30. You can get excellent service from an experienced wheel store that offers both installation services and warranties with their alloys [see reference #8].
31. Alloys are available in a variety of styles – including bright chrome plating, shiny silver finishes and even custom designs based on specific motorcycle or car models [see reference #13].
32. You can get excellent traction in all weather conditions – regardless of whether it’s raining, snowing or just very cold outside [reference: see reference #11].
33. Aluminum alloy wheels are an economical way to improve your motorcycle or car because they’re lower priced than most other aftermarket customizations [reference: see reference #5].
34. They reduce the amount of weight on your vehicle, so it accelerates faster and speeds up more quickly while driving [see reference #14].
35. They will retain their highly polished finish for many years because aluminum is easier to clean than steel wheels [for example see reference #10].
36. They look sharp on any ride – especially when they’re painted with a bright, shiny finish [see reference #15].
37. If you want to increase the value of your motorcycle or car, alloy wheels are an important enhancement for making that happen [see reference #6].
38. You can add better looks and improved performance while reducing the amount of vibration on your ride with alloy rims [reference: see reference #12].
39. Alloys will enhance the appearance of your vehicle – so it stands out from the rest [for example see reference #9].
40. They come in a variety of sizes and bolt patterns that match perfectly with all motorcycles and cars.