If you are a dirt bike maniac or just a casual rider, servicing your dirt bike is no joke, and especially if you do it yourself. This article will help you buy the best dirt bike stand, which you will need if you don’t want to spend much money at a servicing station.
Here are the best dirt bike stands:
- BikeMaster Easy Lift & Lower Off-Road Motorcycle Jack Stand
- Excel PST-004 Gold Universal Triangle Motorcycle Stand
- RISK Racing 00381 ATS Adjustable Dirt Bike Stand
- Apextreme Motorcycle Lift Jack
- RR1 Ride-On Lift Stand
- Pit Posse PP2551S Scissor Lift Table Stand
- Orion Motor Tech Dilated Scissor Lift Jack
- Risk Racing 77-849 Black Lock-N-Load Strapless Motocross Transport System
- BIG RED T64017 Torin Hydraulic Powersports Lift Jack
- Apextreme 1100 LB Motorcycle Lift Center Scissor Lift Jack
Dirt bikes, an offroad rider’s love. From stunt park racing to professional stunt races, dirtbikes have shown that they will provide you with remarkable results if you take care of them.
10 Best Dirt Bike Stands
|BikeMaster Easy Lift & Lower Off-Road Motorcycle Jack Stand||Weight: 1.8 pounds|
Max. Weight Capacity: 330lbs.
|Best Hydraulic Dirt Bike Stand|
|Excel PST-004 Gold Universal Triangle Motorcycle Stand||Weight: 1.8lbs|
Max. Weight Capacity: 250lbs.
|Best Affordable Dirt Bike Stand|
|RISK Racing 00381 ATS Adjustable Dirt Bike Stand||Weight: 15.92lbs.|
Max. Weight Capacity: 250lbs.
|Best Feature Rich Dirt Bike Stand|
|Apextreme Motorcycle Lift Jack||Weight: 29.3lbs.|
Max. Weight Capacity: 1100lbs.
|Best Selling Dirt Bike Stand|
|RR1 Ride-On Lift Stand||Weight: 17lbs.|
Max. Weight Capacity: 250lbs.
|Best Easy to Use Dirt Bike Stand|
|Pit Posse PP2551S Scissor Lift Table Stand||Weight: 63.8lbs.|
Max. Weight Capacity: 300lbs.
|Best Height Adjustable Dirt Bike Stand|
|Orion Motor Tech Dilated Scissor Lift Jack||Weight: 27.1 pounds|
Max. Weight Capacity: 1200lbs.
|Best Motorcycle Stand for Heavy Lifting|
|Risk Racing 77-849 Black Lock-N-Load Strapless Motocross Transport System||Weight: 19.95 pounds|
Max. Weight Capacity: 400lbs.
|Best Dirt Bike stand for Transportation|
|BIG RED T64017 Torin Hydraulic Powersports Lift Jack||Weight: 71.2 pounds|
Max Weight Capacity: 1500lbs.
|Best Hydraulic Lift Stand for all types of Vehicles|
|Apextreme 1100 LB Motorcycle Lift Center Scissor Lift Jack||Weight: 42.4 pounds|
Max. Weight Capacity: 1100lbs.
|Best Compact Motorcycle Stand with wheels|
Dirt bike stands, there are an awful lot of options out there, and people might tell you that this is the best dirt bike lift stand, but there are some options that help you achieve optimum results and get more out of your bike!
Now, what would you do if someone told you that this is the best stand for a dirt bike, you could ever buy, and turns out it cannot bear the weight of your bike, or worse, you spent hundreds of dollars and found out that there is a better option for a way lower price?– you’d feel terrible.
That’s why we insist you go through this article to find the best dirt bike stand that suits and caters to all your servicing needs.
BikeMaster Easy Lift & Lower Off-Road Motorcycle Jack Stand
This is a heavy-duty hydraulic dirt bike lift stand, just hop your dirt bike onto the stand and press the paddle with your legs to raise your bike.
The best stand for dirt bike lift if you are a short rider or struggle putting your bike on a stand.
Being a smaller jack stand, it can only be used for lighter bikes, with a weight-bearing capacity of 330lbs., this would be the perfect option for you if you are not looking to spend large amounts of money for a dirt bike lift stand.
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 12.5 x 11 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Max. Weight Capacity: 330lbs.
- Comfortable lift bike stand for lighter bikes.
- Hydraulic pedal lifting system
- Jack stand
- Weight-bearing capacity: 330lbs
- Easy to use
- Step on the pedal to lift and lower your bike
- Very lightweight and portable
- Short riders can use it
- Not for heavy dirt bikes
- Only one size and color available
Excel PST-004 Gold Universal Triangle Motorcycle Stand
Being a fundamental and low-priced stand, The Excel PST-004 stand is perfect for beginning riders. This is a universal triangle stand, and its welded tip will fit into any dirt bike’s axle with no effort.
Constructed from a hefty duty and durable steel, this stand will last you for a long time. If you don’t want to spend vast sums of money on a dirt bike stand, then this might be just perfect as an option for you!
Being a universal stand, and very compact and easy to store, this stand can virtually be stored anywhere. It can be used for 80cc minis to 500cc beasts. No matter what bike you prefer, this stand will hold your bike upright.
- Dimensions: 13.8 x 6.4 x 0.3 inches
- Weight: 1.8lbs
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250lbs.
- Universal fitting
- Made from heavy-duty steel and coated with zinc to prevent corrosion
- Compact and easy to store.
- It can be easily carried.
- Virtually fits any bike
- Very lightweight
- Most cost-efficient option
- Most affordable dirt bike stand
- Cannot be used as a lifting stand for servicing
- Not fit for servicing/lifting your bike
- Will just hold your bike upright when not in use
RISK Racing 00381 ATS Adjustable Dirt Bike Stand
Manufactured by RISK Racing, this might be the best dirt bike stand for you if you are looking for a lift stand that will allow you to change tires or change the oil.
This stand has an adjustable rubber top that will easily adhere to your bike’s frame to provide a sturdy and secure lift.
You might want to consider this product if your goal is to take care of your bike yourself and not hurt your back in the process.
Also, the top comes with magnetic side panels to store all your bolts and tools. Used by seasoned riders, this is a must-have in your motocross arsenal!
- Dimensions: 17 x 17.5 x 16 inches
- Weight: 15.92lbs.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250lbs.
- Anodized aluminum turnbuckle leveling system.
- The broad top base for stability with any bike
- Oil drain hole present in the center of the top
- Durable, non-slip rubber top
- Magnetic sides to carry all the tools
- Adjustable Height
- Easy to mount
- Wide top for maximum stability
- Universal fit
- Oil drain hole present
- Adjustable Height
- A slightly expensive option
- Bulky and not easy to store
- Little Expensive
Apextreme Motorcycle Lift Jack
It’s manufactured from solid premium grade stainless steel and is coated with oil, grease, and dirt-resistant black powder coating. This bike stand not only lifts standard dirt bikes but also can lift the heaviest of the cruisers!
It is a behemoth that can provide a sturdy and stable lift for any bike you own.
This stand from Apextreme features a Lifting range of 3-3/4 in. to 14-4/5 inches. Featuring a sturdy handle, a powerful center scissor lift, a superior rubber wide top, and an effortlessly easy turnbuckle lifting system, you just can’t afford to give it a go!
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 10 x 4.4 inches
- Weight: 29.3lbs.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1100lbs.
- Can lift up to 1100 pounds without an effort
- Leverage design for superior load-bearing capacity
- Galvanised, rustproof crank
- Durable non-skid rubber top
- Black powder-coated finish
- Superior build, and very sturdy and premium looking stand
- Can easily lift any motorcycle
- Best Seller Product
- Heavy Lifting Capacity
- No center hole to facilitate oil draining and oil change
RR1 Ride-On Lift Stand
Might be one of the best companions for a motocross biker, this RR1 Stand is truly amazing. Featuring a Ride-on style lift, this takes the grunting and almost all of the effort out of the equation.
Made from sturdy stainless steel components, this dirt bike stand can easily lift motocross specific bikes ranging from 125cc to 450cc.
Weighing only 17 pounds, this stand is easy to carry and is very convenient for use by a small-time crew to a full-blown Professional motocross team! It comes with one year warranty.
- Dimensions: 40.54 x 6.5 x 15 inches
- Weight: 17lbs.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250lbs.
- Very lightweight, only 17 pounds
- Lifts both tires effortlessly
- Provides a center hole for an oil change
- 2 locking positions: Up and Down
- Sturdy build
- Can lift motocross bikes from 125cc-450cc
- Amazingly effortless, just ride your bike on it, and with one push of a pedal, your bike is above the ground. Works great with motocross bikes
- Lightweight Body
- Lockable Design
- Cannot lift any other bike, only made for motocross bikes ranging from 125cc to 450cc
Pit Posse PP2551S Scissor Lift Table Stand
If you are looking for a stand that will help you repair and service your motocross/dirt bike/ ATV, then this is the product for you.
This jack stand easily levels your bike with both its tires above the ground. This durable and sturdy stand/lift ensures that it will not move once your motorcycle is elevated until you lower the stand manually.
The stand has been provided with caster wheels, which provide ease of transport for your bikes.
Enforced with easy operating hydraulic foot pedals, this stand is ideal for short riders or seasoned riders who don’t want to struggle to put their bike on a stand.
If you are an intermediate level rider with a 250cc beast or an expert with 500cc ground-pounders, this stand will cater to your bike’s servicing needs. It comes with 2 years of warranty.
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 18.75 x 15.3 inches
- Weight: 63.8lbs.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300lbs.
- Large oil draining hole in the center of the top
- Caster wheels for easy transportation
- Easy to operate
- Very heavy-duty stand.
- Lifting capacity: 300lbs
- Very durable and heavy-duty lift stand
- Caster wheels ensure easy transport
- Easy to lift and lower
- Cumbersome product
- Low weight capacity
Orion Motor Tech Dilated Scissor Lift Jack
A heavy-duty supreme quality stand by Orion Motor. With a weight lifting capacity of 1000 ~ 1200lbs, one of the A-class dirt bike lift stands.
Manufactured with heavy-duty and durable steel and oil, grease, and dirt-resistant paint makes this tool very easy to clean.
It utilizes a dilated scissor system to lift your bike with precision and keep it stable. The turnbuckle lever system provides ease of lift.
And being a relatively light product which can bear such weight, this is a must-have if you work on multiple bikes at multiple locations.
Also, bear in mind that this product has some intricate parts, so please avoid using an impact wrench.
- Dimensions: 17.32 x 3.66 x 10.04 inches
- Weight: 27.1 pounds
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1200lbs.
- Rubber top
- Heavy-duty jack lift
- Massive weight-bearing capacity
- Most rated bike stand
- Can be used to lift any type of bike, i.e. cruisers, choppers, dirt bikes, sports
- Very easy to transport
- Dilated scissor lifting system for ease of operation
- Can bear up to 1200lbs
- Anti-skid rubber top
- Very compact and easy to store
- No oil draining hole
- An intricate design and prone to wear and tear if used robustly
Risk Racing 77-849 Black Lock-N-Load Strapless Motocross Transport System
If you have an excellent servicing and lifting stand but are looking for a transport system to transport your bikes to tournaments or even stunt parks, then the Risk racing 77-849 transport system might be the best dirt bike motorcycle stand for you.
This is a strapless transport system. Forget about the straps, wheel chocks, and floor anchors, use this system instead.
If you have a fork seal on your trailer, then this would work like a charm. This system is specially made to reduce fork seal pressure; you can even leave your bike on your trailer overnight!
Risk Racing gives you extra trailer plates if you want to use the anchor with multiple trailers and even truck bedplates to fix your dirt bike on your truck’s bed.
- Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 10 inches
- Weight: 19.95 pounds
- Max. Weight Capacity: 400lbs.
- Strapless transportation System
- Lock-N-Load system for easy transport
- Innovative design to reduce fork seal pressure
- Will hold two full-size MX bikes.
- Can be used to lift the bike and to transport it to the back of your truck.
- It can hold two bikes at the same time
- Shallow fork seal pressure
- Can be left attached to any trailer/truck using the multiple plates
- Trail bikes without a folding shift lever cannot be attached
- Lower (85cc) MX bikes cannot fit on the standard variant
BIG RED T64017 Torin Hydraulic Powersports Lift Jack
If you are looking for a professional hydraulic lift stand, then the Big Red Torin is the best dirt bike stand for you. A behemoth of a stand, the Big Red Torin has a whopping 1500lbs lifting capacity!
It has a lifting range of 5-1/8″ to 16-1/8″ and is powered by a hydraulic system. This stand is equipped with a foot pedal and six different locking positions and comes with two locking swivel casters, a bottle jack, and a pulling bar.
The included wide-load bearing jack is intended for the seasoned riding enthusiast to maintain or even lift for just off-season storage.
May you be a riding enthusiast or a full-blown Powersports competitor, this stand is the best dirt bike stand to have in your arsenal!
- Dimensions: 35.43 x 17.32 x 5.91 inches
- Weight: 71.2 pounds
- Max Weight Capacity: 1500lbs.
- Powder-coated exterior for corrosion resistance
- 1500lbs lifting capacity
- Hydraulic foot pedal system
- Six locking positions
- Can lift even a very heavy cruiser
- Comparatively light but sturdy build
- Different locking positions for various maintenance services
- Caster wheels present to move the bikes quickly
- Costly product
- Very bulky and quite hard to transport to different locations
Apextreme 1100 LB Motorcycle Lift Center Scissor Lift Jack
Made from supreme quality steel and galvanized exterior finish, this stand is great for intermediate riders. Includes four caster wheels to facilitate easy transportation of bikes in a warehouse.
A wide top with a rubber pad with striped veins ensures a slip-free lift and is sure to keep your bike securely elevated. This product features a center scissor lift with a Lift range of 3-3/4 in. To 17-3/5 in. And a 1100lbs lifting capacity.
This is an ideal stand if you are not looking to invest large sums of money for a lift stand.
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 16.9 x 4.8 inches
- Weight: 42.4 pounds
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1100lbs.
- Sturdy whole steel make
- Galvanized exterior
- Striped rubber padding
- 1100lbs lifting capacity
- Scissor lift with a turnbuckle lever system
- Easy to carry
- Sturdy and slip-free build
- Huge lifting capacity
- Caster wheels for ease of transport
- No center hole for oil draining present
- Bulky and not easy to store
Things to have in mind before buying a Dirt Bike Stand
There are various things that you need to keep in mind before buying a Bike Stand, otherwise, you will get a product that will create more problems rather than solving them, there are various things that have to be in mind before buying a Dirt Bike Stand. So read our detailed Dirt Bike Stand Buying Guide to get the perfect one for your needs and budget.
- Weight capacity
If you are looking for a great companion for your bike and want to service the bike yourself, you need to know the weight of your bike and how much it would weigh after you have modified the bike according to your needs.
If the stand’s weight capacity is lower than your bike’s weight, then the position might provide an unstable lift or even fail while working on your bike and injuring you. To ensure your safety and your bike’s security to remain in one piece, please consider the weight capacity of the stand over its price.
If needed, please invest in a slightly more expensive stand, as your health and the condition of your bike is more precious than your money!
Quality and the stand’s build is another aspect you must look out for while buying a dirt bike/motorbike stand. If the stand is high quality and made out of durable materials, then the chances of the stand failing are reduced by a lot.
A good quality stand will also last you a very long time and provide a sturdy and stable lift when you are working on your bike. Investing in a low-quality stand might put your life at risk if you have a particularly heavy bike and like to work alone. So, please consider investing in a higher quality stand.
Warranty is a crucial but often overlooked aspect while buying a dirt bike stand. If the manufacturer does not offer at least a 12-month warranty, it should raise flags for you. A trusted and competent manufacturer would always provide a warranty on their products.
Though the chances are minuscule, as it may happen, the stand might have a slight manufacturing defect and might fail or arrive defective if you have ordered it over an e-commerce website, you need to have a warranty to get the product replaced or be ready to bid farewell to your preciously earned money.
Now, let’s come to the most crucial and considered aspect while buying anything: the price. You may find a similar or even the same product from a different manufacturer for a different price all over the marker.
Still, sometimes the price range is directly proportional to the quality and build of the stand. If the stand offers a large number of features for a ridiculously low price, and it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
While choosing the best dirt bike stand for you, a rule of thumb is that the price is almost all the time proportional to how many features and ease of operation the stand/transportation system offers. Please consider your options, and do not spend in excess or get scammed while buying a dirt bike stand.
- Reviews and Ratings:
A buyer’s best friend is another buyer– this saying stands true in this case too. More often than not, a manufacturer advertises and claims that its product can perform beyond what it really can.
So please be on the lookout for ratings and reviews from previous buyers. Sometimes the reviews paint a completely different picture than what the company advertises, and this can come in handy when you are buying expensive products such as the dirt bike stands on an e-commerce website.
If a product has good reviews and its features match your needs, you know what to consider and what not to. This is a great tool to scout great products in your budget without getting a bad experience. Weigh the good and the bad reviews before buying any product.
- Range of Height Adjustment:
This is one of the most crucial aspects you need to look for while buying the best dirt bike stand. You need to know what you are looking for– are you looking for a stand that will just keep your bike erect, or lift one or maybe both tires? You need to know what the range of height adjustment is.
If you want to drain your oil or change your tires regularly, then you must search for a stand that will raise both of your bike’s tires to your comfort level.
It has been observed that the length of your lumbar spine and the time you spend sitting/squatting affects your back health. So if the height range on your stand is low for you, you are possibly hurting your back.
Prevent any back issues, and an expensive trip to the chiropractor’s office by buying a suitable height ranged dirt bike stand!
Types of Dirt Bike Stands
There are various kinds of dirt bike stands to choose from and a buyer needs to know about all of those, it will help you in making a better buying decision for your wallet. There are four types of Dirt Bike Stands:
- Portable Stand
- Hydraulics Stand
- Heavy Duty or Heavy Loading Capacity Stand
- Portable: Dirt bike stands that are light or heavy with caster wheels come under this type of stands. If you want to carry your stand to a stunt park or a professional motocross rider, you must go for the portable models.
Being lightweight or having wheels, they can easily be carried in a truck/trailer or even your car. Such stands help you make last moment adjustments to your dirtbike before hitting the dirt/stunt course.
Though they have some limitations, they might be the best option for you if you work alone and want to perform some last-minute tweaks to your bike.
- Standard: Standard dirt bike stands are meant for beginners or casual riders. Most of such stands are static or fixed height stands.
They are usually made of polycarbonates or sometimes alloys like steel. Standard bike stands don’t have a height adjustment system and hence are meant for riders who don’t struggle with their bikes.
Fixed height stands are not recommended for short riders or riders who strive to put their dirt bike on a stand.
- Hydraulics: Hydraulic stands have a hydraulic lifting system which is usually activated by a foot pedal. These stands can lift a large amount of weight and can provide a sturdy and stable lift.
But being so sturdy and usually made up of alloys or metals, they cost a fortune and are very heavy. These stands are generally used by novice or even seasoned riders who tweak and service their bike themselves.
These are the ideal stands for short riders, as you can just place the top of the stand under the middle frame of your bike and just press on the pedal to raise your bike.
- Heavy Duty: Heavy-duty dirt bike stands include scissor lift jack stands and hydraulic stands. Some high-end stands have a combination of both center scissors and hydraulic systems.
These stands are costly and are used by professional and competitive racing crews. These stands have 1000lbs+ weight-bearing capacity and provide a very stable lift.
They are very heavy and can only be transported with the help of a crew. They offer various locking positions at multiple angles for services such as oil draining, front tire raise, rear tire raise, etc.
What are the types of Dirt bike stands?
There are three types of Dirt Bike stands:u003cbru003e1. The triangle stand, which is used as a side stand as motocross bikes don’t come with the side stand, u003cbru003e2.The static or fixed height stand, which doesn’t provide an adjustable height system, u003cbru003e3. The lift stand, which is used to lift your bike above the ground and keep it elevated u003cbru003e4. The Hydraulic stand utilizes a hydraulic system to raise your stand. The scissor jack stand which uses both hydraulic and center scissor stand to provide maximum stability and have a high weight-bearing capacity.
Are dirt bike stands worth buying?
Yes, if you plan on servicing and want to maintain your bike in optimum condition by yourself, then a bike stand is essential. If you don’t want to spend a considerable amount of money in a servicing center and instead take care of your bike yourself, you should consider the stand as a one-time investment, as the stands are very durable and will last for a long time.
What things to consider before buying a bike stand?
You should consider your commitment to riding, the amount of money you want to spend on a dirt bike stand, and what specific services you want to perform on your bike. You should also remember that, if you are not going to use your bike regularly, you are better off getting a repair and service done at the mechanic. Also, consider your bike’s size, weight, and type of bike if you decide on purchasing a dirt bike stand.
Which are the best dirt bike stand?
The best dirt bike stand would be the hydraulic lift jack stands. They can be used by riders of any expertise and are very versatile when it comes to their usage. Also, hydraulic stands require minimal effort for operation and last a long time before needing maintenance checks or replacements.
The ultimate verdict would be that, if you are serious about riding and are going to regularly use your bike, then your bike is sure to undergo some wear and tear. And instead of spending hundreds of dollars every month at the mechanic, you should consider buying a dirt bike stand according to your need and budget.
Dirt bike stands are a great addition to your riding arsenal and can be used to perform some last-minute tweaks to your beast before you hit the dirt! Here are some of the Best Dirt Bike stand, from our side, if you have any questions regarding our article you can comment down below, we are happy to help you. Happy Biking